Outperforming Mutual Funds!
ETF's to Beat The Slump!
*Reasons to consider sector ETFs
*Offer low costs and transparent pricing and holdings
*Can be bought or sold at any time during market hours
*Can provide greater diversification than owning an individual stock
*Low-cost sector ETFs from Fidelity
Fidelity's sector ETFs offer some of the lowest expense ratios in the industry1—just 0.12%.2 Plus, you can purchase each of these ETFs commission-free online.
Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF ( FDIS )
Fidelity MSCI Consumer Staples Index ETF ( FSTA )
Fidelity MSCI Energy Index ETF (FENY)
Fidelity MSCI Financials Index ETF ( FNCL )
Fidelity MSCI Health Care Index ETF ( FHLC )
Fidelity MSCI Industrials Index ETF ( FIDU )
Fidelity MSCI Information Technology Index ETF ( FTEC )
Fidelity MSCI Materials Index ETF ( FMAT )
Fidelity MSCI Telecommunication Services Index ETF ( FCOM )
Fidelity MSCI Utilities Index ETF ( FUTY)
Fidelity MSCI Real Estate ETF (FREL ) NEW
Kiplinger Best Funds!
Winning with Diversification!
* Buying and Selling ETFs are flexible and easy to trade.
* Investors buy and sell them like stocks, typically through a brokerage account.
*SMG Trade Page
Stocks * Mutual Funds Bonds * Investors can also employ traditional stock trading techniques; including stop orders, limit orders, margin purchases, and short sales using ETFs.
* They are listed on major US Stock Exchanges.
* ETFs are subject to risk similar to those of stocks including those regarding short-selling and margin account maintenance.
* Ordinary brokerage commissions apply.