Webinar Topics and Schedule for Fall 2019
1. SMG Basics (30 min) – Getting Started, Teacher Support Center, & student portfolios
2. Basic Company Research (30 min) - using Yahoo and Nasdaq, basic terminology and company headlines will be reviewed
3. Winning with Diversification (30 min) – strategies for building a diversified portfolio with stocks, bonds, ETF’s and mutual funds.
4. Let’s Trade Today! (30 min) - A quick overview of the SMG portfolio and how to get Stock Market Game students trading in their portfolio.
5. Weekly Portfolio Analysis (30 min) – team analysis of major indexes and portfolio holdings
6. Handling Market Volatility (30 min) – strategies for teams to invest in Bull or Bear markets
Download Link to Schedule here! 2019 SMG Fall Webinar Schedule .docx
Type your paragraph here.
Maine SMG Awards 40th Anniversary 2018
MARCH MADNESS 2019
Markets Had You Down ... a look at Fall Correction 2018
Diversification 2019 SMG Activities
The SMG Fast Track Learning Episodes
Level One: Just Getting Started? Check out Episodes 1-4 That will guide Teachers and Students from Registration, Classroom Management, Startup Lessons and the Rules of The Stock Market Game.
Episode #1 SMG Registration As Easy As 1-2-3
Episode #2 Start Here Teacher Support Center
Episode #3 Target Lessons Before , During & After SMG
Episode #4 SMG Know The Rules
Level Two: Ready to start Research & Trading? Teachers & Students learn the basics of Fundamental & Technical Stock Analysis, understanding the Team Portfolio and how to execute your first Trades.
Episode #5 Student Introduction to Research
Episode #6 Team Portfolio Pages Navigation & Understanding
Episode #7 Let's Trade Today!
Level Three: Ready to go above & beyond! Teachers & Students will Win with Diversification, Weekly Team and Market analysis and participate in the InvestWrite Essay Competition, Invest It Forward and The Capitol Hill Challenge.
Episode #8 Winning With Diversification
Episode #9 Rankings & Weekly Team Analysis
Episode #10 Connections to InvestWrite, Invest It Forward
& Capitol Hill Challenge
The Fast Track Album Collection!
Blended Learning Videos
SIFMA SMG Video Collection
Kris Bertelsen's No Frills Money Skills
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louishttps://www.stlouisfed.org/education/no-frills-money-skills-video-series
SMG Selected We The Economy Videos:
Need a high tech Blended Learning
and Assessment pathway for your
school that will take students above
and beyond with The Stock Market Game Programs?
PORTFOLIOS 4 ME
EDVILLAGE 4 ME
ASSESSMENT & LEARNING PROFILE
Teacher Support Center
Team Portfolio Builders
Weekly Team Portfolio Analysis
SMG Classroom Series
Teachers, show these made for classroom webinars to your students on how to get started buying stocks and advancement into Winning With Diversification.
SMG Classroom Series:
"Beyond The Basics"
The SMG Fast Track Triathlon
Ready to swim, bike or run your way to success in The Stock Market Game? Check out each SMG level of advancing your learning!